>17 Dad Jokes for Your Father’s Day Road Trip
17 Dad Jokes for Your Father’s Day Road Trip
What's the one thing a dad likes more than telling a dad joke? Hearing one. That’s why we’ve compiled a handy list of 17 best dad jokes you can use on your Father’s Day road trip.
We’d say you can finally get your own back, but he’ll most likely find them more hilarious than you do.
- How do you follow Will Smith in the snow? You follow the fresh prints.
- I only know 25 letters of the alphabet. I don't know y.
- What's the best thing about Switzerland? I don't know, but the flag is a big plus.
- I have a joke about chemistry, but I don't think it will get a reaction.
- I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know...
- What country's capital is growing the fastest? Ireland. Every day it's Dublin.
- I once wrote a song about a tortilla, but it's more of a wrap.
- Which bear is the most condescending? A pan-duh.
- Why do melons have weddings? Because they cantaloupe.
- Why isn’t beef stew a good password? It’s not stroganoff.
- I sold my vacuum cleaner the other day. All it was doing was collecting dust.
- Did you hear about the fire at the circus? It was in tents!
- I entered ten puns in a contest to see which would win. No pun in ten did.
- You heard the rumour about butter? Never mind, I shouldn’t spread it.
- I took the shell off my snail to make him go faster. But if anything, it made him more sluggish.
- Why aren’t Australian bears considered bears? They don’t have the right koala-fications.
- Did you hear about the cheese factory that exploded in France? There was nothing left but de Brie.